Weeee! Just what I needed after a tough couple weeks — Tia author of the hysterical and charming blog Life: Everyone has one! nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award. This award gives me a a fun topic to write about, well, assuming anyone besides myself finds me fun. And I don’t mean as an object of ridicule, but hey, go ahead if you like. I’ve got a Teflon suit and calluses.
- Display the award on your blog
- Announce the win with a post and link it back to your nominator as a ‘thank you’
- Present 15 awards (15?!?! Do I know 15 people?) to those of your choosing
- Post 7 things about yourself
- Alert your nominees of their award status
Aren’t y’all excited to learn some new stuff about me?
- When my sister and I played Barbies, I often plotted to have Ken kicked out so the girls could do what they wanted. Usually Ken had to leave naked. My Barbie’s dream was to own her own bakery. My sister and I made tiny pastries out of Play-Doh.
- I have a terrible time pronouncing words that I read before hearing. It doesn’t matter if you correct me a bazillion times, it will always come out the way I heard it in my head first.
- I’m guilty of wearing age-inappropriate t-shirts, much to the chagrin of people like Charlize Theron. Not that I don’t agree with her. I just like goofy t-shirts. And I don’t have a Hello Kitty one. I prefer Keroppi, Domo, Cookie Monster and Tokidoki. I also think Charlize is awesome, but I don’t have her on a t-shirt.
- I hate high heels even though I am short and like how they make my legs look and I love shoes. I can’t stand having sore feet. (So don’t ask me why I love running)
- I like to order whatever on the menu is least familiar to me. Please don’t ask me to pronounce it, though.
- I love watching Game of Thrones or True Blood while running on the treadmill. Nothing like a lot of hot naked bodies to keep my mind off tired legs.
- I had breast reduction surgery a few years ago. One of the best decisions I’ve ever made, and it makes finding good running bras much easier. If only the doctor made them just a hair smaller… I’d like to be a 32B, but I’m more like a 32C.
And now my nominees…
The Beginners Runner
The Daily Runner
Furtheron – Guitars & Life
Gladys Postcards from Purgatory
Jogging Dad (I know Tia nominated you, but I thought I’d give you a shout out too)
The Project by Judy
Run 5k a Day
Run, Hemingway, Run
Running and the City
Running to Her Dreams
Syd – I’m Just F.I.N.E.
Yea I’m a Runner
This list reminds me that I am long overdue in updating my blogroll. :p